Extensive reading is essential for improving fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary, low-level reading material for younger learners.
Mr Bean is popular with children around the world for his eccentric and hilarious behaviour.
Mr Bean: A Day at the Beach is based on an episode from the animated television series.
- BEGINNER LEVEL
- BOOK ONLY
- Very low language level aimed at children reading their first stories in English.
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading.
- A popular character with global recognition factor.
- Full colour stills on every page bring the story to life and aid comprehension.
- New WordsÂ picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Four-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work.
- Activities are designed to cater for different learning styles.
Â Series Information
- PopcornÂ ELTÂ ReadersÂ is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.