Extensive reading is essential for improving fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary, low-level reading material for younger learners.
Mr Bean is popular with children around the world for his eccentric and hilarious behaviour.
Mr bean has toothache, but his attempts to extract the painfully tooth only make things worse. Finally he plucks up the courage to visit the dentist…Â
- LEVEL 2
- BOOK ONLY
- Very low language level aimed at children reading their first stories in English.
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading.
- A popular character with global recognition factor.
- Full colour stills on every page bring the story to life and aid comprehension.
- New WordsÂ picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Five-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work.
- Activities are designed to cater for different learning styles.
Â Series Information
- PopcornÂ ELTÂ ReadersÂ is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.